Monday, January 30, 2006

Second Post Ever...

Second Post!!!
Yeehaw!!!

Anywho...so we're in Victoria now, got in about ohh.....5-ish. We'll be here till Wednesday and when we go home Chrisaleen will be with us! Her parents are going to Africa for like three weeks, so we get her till like the ninth...

Pretty cool if you ask me!


Justina and Stephen are now officially gone! They left yesterday moring at like 6 AM!!! But yeah, twas really sad...it was all I could do to keep from crying while saying good-bye to them. And then when we went to church, I cried like all through the service...because it'll be like three years before we get to live near each other again, MAYBE MORE! But yeah, I'll be ok I guess, cause I can always go visit her.


I got to go with my dad to the co-op, so I'll check in on y'all later!

Amanda at 5:51 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment