Thursday, February 02, 2006

Fourth Post Ever...

So, fourth post. That's a new thing for me. I've never had a fourth post on here before. Oh well, there's a first time for everything I 'spose.

We got home yesterday with Chrisaleen after a tearful good-bye at the airport. Auntie Tracy and Uncle Hugo are probably in Frankfurt by now, or out of it, I'm not sure. But they are going to have so much fun! It just isn't fair the luck of some people. Because I never get to travel! =D

My Quote of the day for today is:
"The evening news is when they begin with "Good Evening" and procede to tell you why it isn't."

I heard this and thought it was funny, and yet so true!!!

Check back tommorow for my NEXT quote of the day!

t-t-f-n! Ta ta for now!

Amanda at 7:14 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 8:30 AM Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

haha! that's a funny quote!
ya, news is so depressing!
did you hear about the 1400 seat ferry from some other country (i think near israel) that sank and killed 1300 of the ppl?
it's horrible!

 

Post a Comment