Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sixth Post Ever...

Well, my posting has kinda died down the past few days. Cause there hasn't really been any thing to blog!

Kelsey had the most excellent idea...I shall tell you all the places I want to go!

-New York (I'm going, for my birthday..hehe)
-Ireland/Scotland (It'd be so pretty there!)
-Australia (I want to see the Opera house...)
-China (Shopping!!!)
-San Fransisco (I don't know why exactly)
-Miami/Waikiki/San Diego/Maine/any other American city
-Quebec (I want to go skating on the river)
-Africa (again...I hardly remember living there)


So yeah...

Here's my quote of the day:


"If Alexander Graham Bell had a teenage daughter, he never would have invented the telephone."

Amanda at 7:25 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 7:04 PM Blogger Coli said...

such afunny quote...



LUV YA MANDA!!!

 
at 7:04 PM Blogger Coli said...

a funny***


OOPS!!!

 

Post a Comment