Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Eleventh Post Ever...

Today was pretty fun, I guess. I had to get up at like 8:30 so I could get ready to babysit...I'll never survive getting up so early next year!!! Oh my goodness, how do you people do it! Sometimes I envy you, but I love sleeping in, so nevermind. Well I went to babysit this morning, the kids were ok, they didn't seem to mind that it was just me without Justina. For those of you who didn't know, I took over Justina's old babysitting job, but I went with her two times before she moved, so the kids could get to know me better before it was just me. The twins (Frank and Fred) are really cute, and the little girls (Katelyn and Emily) are pretty fun too. So it's not so bad, and I get money out of it, so it's all good! When I got home I did a bunch of school work, and planned out my math so I can hand it in on time. So yeah, we get poutine for supper, which is FANTASTIC, and ya. That's pretty much it. Oh, and I have to write an "Ode" to something, but I'm not sure what yet. Anyway, I will post my ode here when it's complete.

Quote of Today:
Only two things are infinite. The universe and human stupidity.

Enjoy, and have a great evening!

Amanda at 4:56 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 8:06 AM Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

I love baby-sitting! it's much fun (especially the money) cough cough. You didn't hear that. (cough cough)

 

Post a Comment