Monday, February 20, 2006

Twelfth Post Ever...

(I really don't know how to spell twelfth...but hey! whatever)

Ok, so I haven't posted here in quite a while. So here I am, posting! K, well, not a whole lot is new around here. Just lots of school being done. And I'm going to Kelsey's for a while over spring break! That should be fun!!! UH! We watched the season finale of Stargate Atlantis Season Two, and it's like a killer cliff-hanger, gotta hate that. Oh well, guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. Anyways...

I finished my ode...I think. Everyone here says it's good, but if there's a way to make it longer, I would... here goes...

Ode To A Refrigerator Light

Refrigerator lights, they glow so bright,
guiding me through my kitchen at night.
They glow like fireflies, sitting in your fridge,
always making sure that you can find your cabbage.
Every time you open the door you are greeted by a sunrise,
a sunrise that shows you your fridges insides!
Refrigerator lights, they show me all my food,
that always puts me into a good mood.



Quote of the Day:
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

See you all later =D

Amanda at 10:57 AM

1comments

1 Comments

at 5:44 PM Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

It's spelt twelth. I think

 

Post a Comment