Monday, February 27, 2006

Fourteenth Post Ever...

Wow, how appropriate! I'm fourteen now, and it's my fourteenth post...hmm! Well, my birthday party was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! It was awesome...sofia and elizabeth were there, (by the way, thanks for comin guys...) and auntie monica came, and uncle ron, and half the house of mirth was there, and of course, MY FAMILY! Anyways...it was awesome, my balloon cakes tasted great! (thanks to mom) I got some cow patterened mack tack stuff, that you stick on the wall, and a cow with a chicken on its head piggy bank from sofia! And i got 20$ from elizabeth. And a flowery pretty ring from auntie kendra. And a very cool necklace from auntie claire. And some body spray from nicole, and...of course....my trip to new york from my parents...

So yeah! It was pretty cool, and we saw curious george, which i probably told you already..but it was SO CUTE!!! omgoodness, you HAVE to go s
ee it....it is sooo adorable!!!

Anyways....here are some pictures!






Movie!



















Presents!

















Cake!

















Me being 14!

Amanda at 6:43 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 11:24 AM Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 2 WEEKS! YAYAYA

 

Post a Comment