Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Forty-first 1/2 Post Ever...

I decided to do something different for the title of this post, becuase really, this is just something I said I would do in the last post, and I'm doing it in this post. So it's my Forty-first and a half post ever!

Here are three of the pictures that I said that I would post, and the rest of them just DO NOT want to go onto the website! So I'm going to attempt to post them here....right now...here goes nothin'.

Before...















During...















After!












That's all the computer will let me do for now...more to come! (I hope)

Amanda at 3:42 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 3:26 PM Blogger Darcy and Sharon said...

Cool! Love the vaulted ceiling! When are you coming home? We miss you! And not just cuz you're our babysitter!

 

Post a Comment