Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Thirty-fourth Post Ever...

Hi!

I'm at HCS right now, hangin' with Stephanie, helping her find pictures for her webpage...
It's not too exciting..but it's better than sitting at home playing video games all day. And I'm done babysitting on Wednesday mornings forever now, which I guess is good...not as much money, but it was still something different to do, and I kinda got to know the kids..and they weren't bad kids! But whatever...

And I'm so excited because today is the seventeenth of May, which means that tommorow is the eighteenth, which means WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!

sooo cool....I'm so psyched...it's gonna be soooooo much fun! I'm like..freaking out...

Anyways, I have to try and figure out how to make this collage for Stephanie's front page on her webpage...so I'm gonna go now!

~XoxoxoxoxoxoxO~

Amanda at 12:54 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment