Thursday, July 06, 2006

Fortieth Post Ever...

WOW! Forty Posts...this has to be some sort of record. (for me anyways.) Yesterday morning was lots of fun, except for the fact that I woke up at like eight-thirty! What is this world coming to?!?! Oh well, anyways! Nicole, Mom, Auntie Sharon, the girls and I all went raspberry/strawberry picking this morning. It was lots of fun. After all us kids had picked about 3 buckets-full of raspberries we played around with Mom's camera, and here are the results:

Kaitlyn eating the raspberries:


















Rachael running through Raspberry Lane:

















The girls being goofs:


Kaitlyn being cool:
















Nicole being sweet:















Nicole and Kaitlyn being CUTE:















Kaitlyn being just like Gramma:















Kaitlyn feeding me raspberries:





















All the girls hanging out in the truck:















Well, we had a lot of fun, playing around in the raspberries...I guess we'll just have to wait 'till next year to do it all over again!


Tommorow we (Nicole, Auntie Kendra, Mom and I) are going out to Calgary becuase we (Nicole, Auntie Kendra and I) are going to help gramma and grampa with their house! So much fun! More painting *rolls eyes* Anyways, it should be a ton of fun, and we also get to stay with Justina and Zaffo for a week or so! And we get to see Pirates 2 with them, so yeah! Great fun!

I'll be in touch!



~Love you all...



Amanda at 12:40 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment