Monday, April 23, 2007

Seventy-fifth Post Ever...

"I believe the Canucks of Vancouver are superior warriors."

HECKyes.
-
-
4-1
final score
Dallas Stars vs. Vancouver Canucks
________________________________________
-man this is weird, I don't even watch hockey-
whatever....
I'm just being patriotic is all...so we had a BLAST 'watching' the game at youth tonight...looooads of fun.
(broken remotes/ooohthediponthefloor/pop/'you like to move it'/face/screaming at 'nucks/screaming at dallas/talking/laughing at chantelle..i mean...NOT at chantelle/etc)
pretty much.
so Canucks win. that's it.
end o' story.
ttfn.

Amanda at 5:00 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 9:19 PM Blogger ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

*hmmmm* ^^ face <3

I loved the way you summed up everything =)

/chantelle

 
at 10:34 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice usage of a "Teal'c-ism". I like it! Auntie Kendra

 
at 12:30 PM Blogger Claire Colvin said...

oooh *that's* what the quote at the top was referencing. . . .I was reading it thinking, "that sounds familiar, who does that sound like?" I need to catch up on my Stargate watching.

Auntie Claire

 

Post a Comment