Sunday, April 01, 2007

Seventy-first Post Ever...

Hello again!

I'm trying to get back into the habit of posting more often..I kind of neglected this page for a while...but it's slowly coming back!

So last night I went to a birthday party, Shantel's sweet sixteen to be exact! It was actually loads of fun! We went lazer-tagging and we ate cake (that was amazing!) and we opened gifts (well she did anyways.) and we watched "facing the giants." It was fun! OH! and after the boys left we watched "one night with the king" which was good! Very much like LordOfTheRings....odd.

Anyways...it was fun! And we went to bed at three...AM. yeah! fun times! And the night before that I had Caity over. (my friend from youth) It was pretty fun.
yup.

And I'm extremely excited for these next two weekends! This weekend of course being easter, and the next being the sun run! =]

that's all for now!
Ciao.


XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Amanda at 9:44 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 5:13 PM Blogger 3-of-5 said...

It's great that you can have so much fun with your friends. Looking forward to both of the coming weekends too!

XOXO A.K.

 

Post a Comment