Thursday, April 12, 2007

Seventy-third Post Ever...

¡Hola!
¿Cómo estás?
Estoy muy bien, y muy emocionada. Nosotros vamos a una boda este verano, y vamos a bailar. Tambien, nosotros vamos a Colombia en otoño. ¡Es muy emocionada! Nosotros estamos yendo con el Ciros. Me encanta la Ciro familia.

[If they were to read that, there would probably be a BILLION and one things wrong with it, but that's OK!]

So in case you didn't get all that, we're going to a wedding this summer, and there's going to be dancing! (which makes me REALLY excited). PLUS we're probably going to Colombia sometime in the fall. (which makes me even MORE excited!)

School's been great for the past couple of weeks, I got 96% on my genetics test! (booyeah!) I'm whizzing through my chemistry unit (PROBABLY because I know it all already...thanks uncle torrey!) =] Spanish is really fun, we're learning some cool stuff like..."Dobla a la derecha en la calle Shuttle, y mi casa es a la izquierda." OH! I'm the best. Yeah. Drama class is HILARIOUS, it's just an awesome break in the middle of my day...PE class is really..strange. We're doing football, and it's actually really pathetic. (it's an all girls PE class, and most of them don't know how to play sports period, let alone FOOTBALL) *sigh* Whatever. English is..hmm...pointless. We're reading "To Kill A Mockingbird," and I'm sorry to anyone who likes this book, it's pointless. The two or three times that I've tried to catch up on the assigned reading while at home, I've fallen asleep about five minutes in. Yeah. B-O-R-I-N-G. All my teachers are great though! Which makes up for the class being...wacked.

More news...hmm...OH! I'm doing thirty-hour-famine starting at midnight tonight! So...I'm gonna be hungry. (ohchantelle...in case you didn't know, this saturday you and I are going to see TMNT, and anyone else can come...) Justina's leaving on saturday morning, it makes me sad. I'm gonna miss 'er...again. Other stuff I'm doing..err...planning on going to the island over the May long weekend, because I miss the Ciro's...already. I love them. And the weekend after that is YC! GoYC! I'm really really excited for that, it's going to be a blast! Pretty much yeah.

So I think I'm done typing....

¡Hasta luego!

Amanda at 11:07 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at 9:31 PM Blogger Claire Colvin said...

English is . . . pointless?!?!?!?!?! Amanda, how can this be? I'm gobsmacked! I'm in shock! I'm . . done being overdramatic now. Mockingbird isn't one of my favorite books either, but it is worth reading.

See you bright and early for sun running tomorrow.

XX
Auntie Claire

 
at 10:02 PM Blogger ◄4Wa||z said...

I am very well, and very touched. We go to a wedding this summer, and we are going to dance. Tambien, we go to Colombia in autumn. Very it is touched! We are going with the Ciros. I love the Ciro family.

hehehe, online translation.

 
at 2:17 PM Blogger ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

???

just a tad confused...

I feel sorry for you, but it's probably better then animal farm x)

GOTMNT! Yeah! - and... YC! <333 so cited!

30 hour famine was a blast! <(*v*)>
/chantelle <3

 

Post a Comment