Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Seventy-second Post Ever...

So I'm back again!

Today has actually been a really boring day so far...it's kind of been just....boring I guess. Last night my family stole me from my homework (kind of...well I kind of consented but that's ok) and took me to see "Meet the Robinsons" and it was actually really good! I knew it was going to be funny, but it was actually a really cool story too! Lot's of really intense plot twists and interesting character development and such....
=P

Yeah...monday night was youth, and I was on worship..so mommy made me thin-pancakes! With whip cream! (which I don't like by the way) So yeah, youth was awesome! We sang the "hosana" song..which was really cool! I like that song...and it was just a really powerful night. OH! And Bob actually came! She had to work that night...and she told me she wasn't going to come, but she showed up! and it made me happy! And then we got cotton candy! I like cottoncandy.

Yeah...I was supposed to hang out with my youth people on Sunday after church, but no one actually wanted to go, or could go...so I went home and Nicole and I watched three episodes of Atlantis. Great fun. *hmmm*

That's pretty much it I guess! I'm really excited for tomorrow, because I have a double block of science and that's always fun...and the Rogalsky's might show up in the evening.....OH! and the Ciro's are coming tomorrow.....OH! and Uncle Hugo's coming tonight! I'm excited....because then he can proofread my Spanish letter. (my spanish letter is a letter that I have to write in my spanish class to someone who's in the same kind of class as I am...but in Chilliwack! It's very cool...we've already sent each other one letter each! It's fun.)


I have nothin else to say!
XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Amanda at 12:29 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 7:38 PM Blogger ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

Hola =)

How r u?

I'm glad that I ended up coming to youth... even if it was only for like 45 minutes. I get to come for the whole time this week though... what are we doing?

Luve you
/chantelle

 
at 7:39 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay

mmmmmhhhhmmmmhhhmmmm haha I don't know what to say... I guess hi, or hello =)

biz <3

 

Post a Comment