Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Seventy-sixth Post Ever...

So...I have decided that my posts have gotten a little too....mm...how to say this...boring/bland/routine/mundane etc.

On that thought, I have decided to post something (almost) completely random!
My shoes!
^as you can see...they are the coolest wanna-be Converse's on the planet!^
yeah...Larry is my name, Bob is face's name.
So it's all good.
(I wrote on them mostly becuase I was bored in english class...so that's what I did to occupy myself. And the fact that it looks REALLY cool. And now no one can steal my shoes!)
__________________________________________________
Another thing that is not quite so random..but extremely cool...is the fact that I am playing sports at school by my own free will!
wooaah.

I know, it's crazy. But very true. Karmin and I have started badminton intramurals at school. The first game we played, we played against boys...and we got our butt's kicked...but since then we've played two girl teams and won by a million points. (ok...so 30 isn't even close to a million..but we still won by ALOT) I'm just really scared to play any of the rest of the guy teams....eek.
Here's me....playing badminton.
Cuz I'm just that cool.
And here's chantelle...


Justkidding!
(iloveyou)

Yah.
That was my post....have a great weekend everyone!


Amanda at 11:09 AM

4comments

4 Comments

at 10:17 AM Blogger ◄4Wa||z said...

Hola. ¿Por qué no hay español en esta página? Pensé que usted iba a escribir algo en el principio de cada artículo.

 
at 7:29 PM Blogger Amanda said...

Sé, pero no fui con el concepto aleatorio del poste.

=]

 
at 10:15 PM Blogger ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

Usted es mi favorito <3

I love those shoes! They're on my desktop and ppl were like "Larry-Bob?" And I was like "yeah" *hmmmm* ^^

I know what you mean about getting creative with posts... I'm very uncreative with things right now... I need to DO something bout that... New layout maybe =) after I'm done my art un.

Mucho amor <3

/chantelle

 
at 6:27 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE face....lol ily too! <3

 

Post a Comment