Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Fifteenth Post Ever...

Ok, so fifteenth post now...

what to say! um...er...uh...well...We had roast beef last night! Ever since I saw auntie claire's picture of roast diner I've been craving it..so...I got my mom to make me some!!! mmm...it was so good! I got pictures to prove it!




And that's is it! It was sooo scrumptious as you can see! Anyways, it's Justina's birthday today, so "Happy Birthday to you Justina" and yeah. She's fifteen this year!!! Hope you have an awesome time girl! Luv you lots! And these are my words of wisdom for you:



=D luv you!

Amanda at 4:07 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 10:41 PM Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

My family had roast beef for dinner but I didn't get any because I had to baby-sit and the food wasn't done by the time I left.
So I baby-sat on a EMPTY stomach!

 

Post a Comment