Saturday, March 04, 2006

Seventeenth Post Ever...

This is my seventeenth post...huh, amazing isn't it!
(not really..but w/e)

OK! so that date I told you I was going on with my sister, it was pretty good. We laughed almost the whole way there, except when we got lost, we had popcorn shrimp (I'll never buy that again, not that it wasn't good, but it wasn't the greatest either), we walked home, we wished justina were there, cause then we wouldn't have gotten lost! gee, people move when you most need them.. it is really annoying sometimes! =S

And this weekend,(well friday evening to this morning) my family and me were on the island! We went to go celebrate auntie Tracey's birthday, and to see all their stuff from africa! They got some really fab pictures. It looks like they had an awesome time, and uncle ernie was falling asleep really early because of the jet lag.. =D (uncle ernie=uncle hugo)

So yeah, and tommorow we have to do school, so I can get done all the stuff I need to in order to go to Kelsey's on saturday! ONE MORE WEEK! anyways, g2g!

I'll see you all later!
Bye~

Amanda at 4:42 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 5:24 PM Blogger 3-of-5 said...

Hey, you have Curious George on your BLOG, well done. Did you figure it out yourself? Or did you get tech help like I always do?

 
at 7:52 PM Blogger Amanda said...

Nope! Did it all by me onsies!!!

lolerz! (potc line!)

luv y'all..ttyl

 
at 4:40 PM Blogger 3-of-5 said...

Cheese in the crust? That's tremendous!!

 

Post a Comment