Saturday, April 22, 2006

Thirtieth Post Ever...

WOOHOO!!! Thirty Posts!!! Let's celebrate by...starting a comittee!!!

Ok, this comittee is going to be called TCOOR. (The Comittee Of Official Randomness) Everyone who loves random, or who is random, or who does random things, is welcome to join TCOOR. So yes...anyways..that was my celebration of my thirtieth post.

Now! Back to official blogging. Well, since last I posted, we have had an Easter egg hunt, I had a fun sleepover at the House o' Mirth, and some other stuff has happened. So yeah...I have to go for now, but!...I will post Easter pictures later! I just thought I would update you on my life...

Oh! And tommorow we are running the sun run!!! Woohoo!

Anyways....got to go...

~XoxoxoxoxoxO~

Amanda at 11:21 AM

5comments

5 Comments

at 4:32 PM Blogger Claire Colvin said...

I love it! How does a person apply to become a member of TCOOR? Can I join? I can picture t-shirts and everything....

Have an amazing time Sun Running tomorrow. I'm sad not tobe there with you but you just can't talk sense into unco-operative knees. Next year I'm back in!

~ Auntie Claire

 
at 3:18 PM Blogger Amanda said...

ok...how to join TCOOR....

umm...er..I was actually gonna ask you about that...umm....I made a blog for TCOOR and everything, under a different alias...because I saw something called "Team members" and I was just wondering how to add team members so that we could all post on the same blog...anyways..if you wanna try and figure something out with that, email me and I will give you the name and password and you can futs around with it..(as auntie kendra would say ....=D lol)

ttyl!

 
at 7:36 PM Blogger Claire Colvin said...

FUN!!!! Send me the info and I will futs.

Auntie Claire

 
at 10:17 PM Blogger 3-of-5 said...

Hey, futz,with a zed, if you please! I don't really know why, but in my head that is the way it is.
xoxo

 
at 3:04 PM Blogger Amanda said...

I GOT IT!!!!
And i added you as an administrator..so feel free to do like...stuff with the blog..put headers and such...

just do whatever..make it look cool!!!

Love you!

~XoxoxoxoxO~

 

Post a Comment