Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thirty-first Post Ever...

Well, here we are...we passed the thirtieth post with no problems....

Ok, I made a blog for TCOOR, so you can go here and see our blog. (it's still a work in progress, we have yet to have more than two members...so yeah...just wait...it'll get there)

Anyways, so for Easter weekend, I was too old this year to do an easter egg hunt, so I went to Auntie Kendra's house two days before the hunt, and I helped her put all the stuff in the eggs, and put all the stickers on the eggs (the stickers are so the girls can distinguish who's eggs are whose) and then I helped her make an AMAZING bunny cake...Auntie Kendra, your cake making genius will never cease to amaze me....

And then we were gonna have the hunt outside at the House of Mirth, but it rained (really really hard) so we switched to plan-B: go to my house. So we came to my house with all the eggs, and the cake and all that stuff, and we got here, and there were SO many people in our house....it was nuts!!! Like since I had been gone on Thursday, Uncle Hugo and Auntie Tracy had gotten there, Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Torrey were there, and then...a tone of other people showed up just to hunt eggs...so we had like...the whole family here...And we celbrated mom's birthday...shes ** now...heheheh. And everyone stayed really late, and Auntie Kendra stayed the night, so we could all go out together to celebrate Uncle Torrey's grad together. So it was loads of fun. And the only people missing were the Rogalsky's...they've been at the easter egg hunts ever since they started like..FIVE YEARS AGO! and they weren't there...it was really sad.
And while everyone was here, dad snagged 'em, and made them work! So our basement is all electrified, and plumbed and there is drywall going up, and subfloors being installed and yeah! It's almost done...sort of...not really..but I'm still excited!

And so on Sunday afternoon we all went out to this EXTREMELY good greek resteraunt...and we celebrated Uncle Torrey's grad, as well as Easter. It was really fun.

AND THEN....we had an open house at our house on monday, and EVERYONE was there...both sets of grandparents, some of my moms siblings, some of my mom's moms siblings, one of my dad's siblings...it was even fuller (yes...fuller) than on saturday....


Anyways, and then just this past Sunday, we went Sun Running...but Sun Walking is more what you would call what we did...

It took us about 2 hours and 16 minutes to walk ten km. But then...we had to stop for Starbucks, and at the pit stop and all that jazz. But ya know what?!?!?! They had a record-breaking amount of people sign up for the sun run this year...about 50,700 people! And the announcer guy at the very beginning told us that if 50,000 people all walked ten km, if you put all those lengths end to end, it would fit around the equator 13 times!!! Thirteen times around the earth..that's crazzy!!!

Anyways, I missed Justina at the sun run...it wasn't the same without her...but we tried to have fun anyway, and I think we accomplished that.

SO yeah, that's my life..now that I'm up to speed I won't have to be so..rushed about this whole posting thing.

~XoxoxoxoxoxO~

(Pictures to come later, our computer is acting up right now, so I can't load any....sorry for the inconvenience)

Amanda at 10:18 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment