Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Forty-second Post Ever...


Hello everyone!

Here we are....at Gramma's house... Doin' reno's, makin' cushions, watchin' stargate and macgyver, and doing all these fun and crazy things!

Speaking of cushions...I bought three different shaped cushions at the Tilly the other day, and some brown cordurouy, and some brown fuzzy fabric and some soft pink fabric, for a grand total of $5!!! And then auntie kendra bought me some pink ribbon, some brown felt, and a thing of pink embroidery floss for like...$2! And then I found four really fun big pink buttons in Gramma's button box, and then Gramma and Auntie Kendra helped me make really fun cushions for my room today! It was so much fun! We cut and sewed, and embroidered, and stitched buttons and all that stuff! The result was fantastic, as you can see:


































Those are the fabulous cushions that are going on my hammock in my room!
Aren't they adorable! I love them....well I cannot wait to come home....I miss everyone out there sooo soo soo much!

XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxO

Amanda at 8:55 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment