Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Forty-fourth Post Ever...

Well here we are....number 44.

Anyways, we have been home now for about two weeks, and it is definetly good to be back! My room is pretty much done, just some shelves need hanging and my corkboard has yet to be hanged. Nicole's room is completely done and so is the rec room, and the bathroom for that matter! It's all extremely exciting to see it happen! And I'm very happy that my room is done...well almost...but whatever! Close enough!

We had cousins day today! It was quite fun, we had Uncle Darcy and Auntie Sharon come out, and Auntie Milena and her girls, and Auntie Monica and Auntie Kendra, and Uncle Hugo and Auntie Tracy were here too! It was lots of fun! (except that Justina couldn't be there...) =(
But Auntie Kendra and Auntie Monica brought face paint, and cool balloons, and cute little rings for the girls, (I got one too!) And Mom had Sno-cones for all of us! By the way, I highly reccomend Sno-cones...they are extremely good! Oh! And Uncle Hugo brought his "Recumbant Trike" with him from Calgary, so of course we all had to ride that...and it was actually quite fun...but it would get tiring if you rode it too long. But still very very cool!

I almost forgot, I went to my FIRST youth event-thingy last night! I went with the youth to Cultus Lake Water Park, for "Friday-night Christian water sliding." I was kind of nervous going, because I didn't know ANYONE, but I made some friends and we had a great time!

I couldn't believe that I hadn't posted in so long, so I did! I will get pictures from my dad sometime and show you all our cousins day pics, we got some pretty cute ones of all the little girls.....

I'm going to sign out and go ...do something else...anyways...I will post again soon!

XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxO

Amanda at 2:26 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment