Monday, January 01, 2007

Sixty-third Post Ever...

So here I am. In Manitoba...with DIAL-UP internet!!! Ommmgoodness.

sooooo wierd. I had actually forgotten that Dial-up still existed! Just goes to show how spoiled us "city-folk" are. Well...I'm here, in Elm Creek where there is no wifi service, no malls that are two seconds away and where there's tons of snow.

We had a snow fall just two nights ago, and we got a foot of snow! rawr. I really don't like snow.

ANyways......Just wanted to let you know that I'm still here...I haven't dissapeared...I've just been in the middle of [almost] nowhere for a while.

Happy New Year everyone!

I'll post more when I get back home.

XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Amanda at 9:32 AM

2comments

2 Comments

at 4:05 PM Blogger Claire Colvin said...

Amanda,

Glad to hear you made it to MB. Have fun in the snow! Build a snowman! (or do what your Auntie Kendra and I did and build little tiny snowmen, they're much faster :)

I hope you have an amazing time in MB . You have a whole week before you have to go back to school -- I'm heading back to work tomorrow.

Maybe you could make snow cones with all that snow tee heee

See you when you get back,
Auntie Claire

 
at 5:59 PM Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

hey, you probably don't remember me but i went to the same school as you last year (HCOS) and i was wondering what your seussical thing means? I'm in a seussical play in may.

 

Post a Comment