Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sixty-fourth Post Ever...

Ok....first things first.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!!
love you.

aaannd...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!
love you too.

K...so there IS a reason I haven't posted in so long. This reason is that I have been super busy with Seussical! (In case y'all didn't know, seussical was the musical that my school did!) It was so amaYzingly fun! Pretty awesome. We've been practicing since like, beginning of October, and it's been A BLAST the whole time! It was an incredible experience. I didn't have a lead role, but even being in the "chorus (or backup) group" was great. We got to do some really funky choreography, and the costumes were actually quite cool too.

So yeah. Last night was our last performance out of six. (sooo tired....zzzzzzz)

It was SO much fun.
I'm going to do it again next year! Hahah!

I just have to edit some pictures, and then I'll stick them on here!

TTFN!
XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Amanda at 1:55 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 7:46 PM Blogger Coli said...

I wuv you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment