Monday, March 06, 2006

Eighteenth Post Ever...

Posting about the oscars....

I HATED THEM!!! no one good won! Like seriously, star wars...NOT ONE OSCAR!!! Geez, something is definetly wrong with the academy this year, gosh!

Oh well...not much you can do about that...

well, lots of school got done today, and I made bread...oooh it's soo good!

I also found a really cool stargate background that I thought I'd share...
He is SO cool... =D

















not much else to say, except:

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

see you all later! Bye!

Amanda at 7:54 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 4:38 PM Blogger 3-of-5 said...

Hey there, where is my bread? Maybe you need to come and make it for me, it sounds delicious. I agree about the Academy Awards, not nearly enough Sci-Fi winners. One thought, do yu nott spel chek yur blg's bfore you post? Just wondering? Not that mine are perfect, anyone can make a typing error. Well, nothing else to say, bye for now. Love you tons!

 

Post a Comment