Friday, April 07, 2006

Twenty-fifth Post Ever...

Hi!!!
(yet again)

Well, I can't post about China becuase I'm not at home, so I can't get pictures. SO!!! I'll post about my day so far!

Well, this morning Stephanie called me when I was sleeping, and then I woke up, and did some school, and then I had to go to swimming lessons, let me tell you, NEVER AGAIN!!! omgoodness..these little girls in my level are like in grade 5 and they think they're sooo good, and that they can do whatever they want, and they're all a bunch of spoiled SLACKERS!!! Not really, but w/e....and then we went to Walmart, and mcdonalds for lunch, and then we came to the school because I'm going to stephanies house today after she gets out of school.

ANYWHO!!! I have to go....so I'll talk to you later!!!

~xoxoxoxo~

Amanda at 2:38 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment