Monday, April 03, 2006

Twenty-second Post Ever...

Well hello!!! We are back from China, we got back at about 1 p.m. yesterday, after a REALLY LONG flight, and yeah. We're HOME!!! It's awesome.

Anyways..about China...I 'm not going to write everything in one post, or it would take FOREVER to type, and read...so I'll post about our first day or so...so, here's my story...with pictures!

We left for the airport at about ten in the morning on March 27. We parked in the Air Canada Employee lot, and took a bus to the internationals part of the airport.









And then we had to go through security, and on the funky moving sidewalk things, and we had to sit for about an hour and wait to get on the plane. As my mom said, we had to leave so early in the morning (our flight was at noon), so that we could learn how to hurry up and wait.


And we got on the airplane, and we sat WAY at the back, in like row 30-something. We had chicken and rice for dinner on the way there, and they served us some wierd noodle-cup thing just before we landed. Anyways...once we got there we were met by one of the cool guys with the little signs that you always see standing around in airports...and no..we didn't get a limo but we did get an extremely elegant car.

It was all roomy, and leather and really nice for tired people. Anyways, we were all REALLY REALLY tired when we got there, so we went and checked in to the hotel first thing, and then dad said we had to go do something because we couldn't just go to bed at six pm. Mind you, it was three AM our time!!! So you can understand how tired we were. To tell you the truth, I didn't want to go, I was WAY too tired, but we went and saw Bo Bo...the watch guy that all of the Air Canada pilots go see when they're in Beijing, well, that just got me pumped! Seeing all of the cool stuff you could buy, it was awesome, I was still tired, but at least I was excited...anyways, that night we bought three watches (one for me, one for Coli, and one for Auntie Kendra) and I bought myself a sweet pair of glasses, which you will see in later pictures. Anyways, after that we went to McDonalds and had a little snack, then we went to bed. (at like eight o'clock) And that was our first night in China!

I'll blog the rest later...right now, I'm still pretty tired so yeah...see y'all later!!!

BYE!!!
P.S: you can click on the pictures to get the bigger version!

xoxoxo

Amanda at 5:19 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 9:30 PM Blogger Amanda said...

tester

 
at 10:52 PM Blogger 3-of-5 said...

Hey you, I am looking forward to reading all about your trip. Sounds very busy and incredibly fun! PS I love the watch :)

 

Post a Comment