Monday, April 10, 2006

Twenty-sixth Post Ever...

Hello everybody!

Our fourth day in China! (just in case y'all were wonderin', I'm doin all this cause I have to for school! And cuz you all want to know!!! RIGHT? of course right..) moving on!

We got up at a normal time, and we "subwayed-it" down to the zoo. We almost got lost, if it wouldn't have been for this really awesome communist police man! He told us where to go, more like pointed..but watever! Then we found this wierd square place...it was like a..communist gathering place or some such wierdness. We then went to the zoo! Coli and I wanted to go into the aquarium, because I like them much more than zoo's...but it would've cost us like 100$ REAL dollars to get in..so we didn't go..sad. So we went into the zoo, and we
saw the panda bears!





















Did you know that all the panda bears in any zoo in the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD are leased from China, and they're not cheap! Anyways...we saw the pandas..they were so cute, and we got these funky little coin things that have a panda on one side and then a Chinese monument on the other side...it was so funny, cause they spelt "Great Wall" wrong...the put "Graet Wall" I laughed. Dad laughed. I don't know if mom and Nicole laughed, I'll ask them and get back to you...ANYWAYS, then we saw the lesser panda, which looks kind of like a red racoon that's been stretched out, and it's so cute!














Then we saw all the other animals, which was kinda...ya know..same old same old...you see one zoo, you've seen 'em all kind of thing right? Right. So then we ...hold up! I bought this really funky cute scarf thingy at the panda exhibit..it's so cute, and I saw it at the hotel and I decided I had to have it, but it was like $20, so when we got to the panda exhibit and I saw it in the gift shop I freaked...cuz it was only like 5$! And Nicole and I got HUGE lolipops from this little stand thing, and when we were going out of the zoo, we saw this cool sign that had all of these things you can't do. If you look closely at the middle one at the very bottom, it says you're not allowed to blow stuff up!!! How crazy and cool is that...so we had to take a picture =)






















Anyways then we went to KFC and got take-out for Nicole and I, then we "cabbed-it" back to the hotel and then mom and dad went to Pizza Hut for lunch while Coli and I watched "ELF." Never ever watch that movie..it was so dumb and wierd and lame and completely pointless. Then I think we went to the market before bed...but we didn't buy anything, we just browsed. And then we went to TGI Fridays for supper, and then we went back to the hotel and slept...and slept....cause we had walked SO FAR in the past two days...but that's all you ever do in China...is WALK! anyways...got nothin else to say 'bout it...so I'll post our last day later!














See y'all!

~xoxoxoxo~

Amanda at 12:13 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 6:30 PM Blogger 3-of-5 said...

So do you spell weird wrong now just to see if I'll tell you about it? Anyways, I do enjoy your posts about China. I really do want to read them, and I can't wait for day 5! Love ya, Auntie Kendra

 

Post a Comment