Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Twenty-seventh Post Ever...

Well, I'm back again!
Grandma and Grandpa Wall just got here like...an hour ago, and Nicole and I decided to do this art project auntie kendra showed us. It's called pointalism.(sp?) So you take a picture, and put it onto another piece of paper, but just in dots...here's the one I did of elmo:
Idn't he just adorable!!! (Top=normal, from the computer. Bottom=Dots from me!)


I love elmo, he's soo cute...anyways..that's pretty much it...just wanted to show you!!!
And here's the one Nicole did of Woodstock, and it's easter-y..so it's all good!!! (again, top is from the computer, the bottom one is the "artsy" one)

He's pretty cute too, I must say!
Anyways...I'll post more later!!!

Quote for today:
Tell a man there are 30 billion stars in the universe, and he'll believe you. Tell him that a bench has wet paint on it, and he'll have to sit on it, just to be sure.


~xoxoxo~

Amanda at 2:08 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 6:34 PM Blogger 3-of-5 said...

Wow, these turned out really well. I am glad you tried it. Did you put your paper right over the picture, or did you just use the picture as something to look at? Either way, good work! XOXO Auntie Kendra

 
at 9:17 AM Blogger Amanda said...

Nope...we cheated...we traced 'em. It was sooo much easier that way!!! And then they acutally look like the picture you copied it from!!!

LoL

love you too..
~XoxoxoxoxoxO~

 

Post a Comment