Saturday, April 15, 2006

Twenty-eighth Post Ever...

Here I am, at the House of Mirth, sitting in a recliner at 9:00 am on a Saturday morning. (For those of you who don't know what the house of mirth is, it's auntie kendra's house.) We are having the Easter egg hunt today, but since it RAINED! (uhhh) we have to have it out at my house instead of at auntie Kendra's. The hunt has always been at auntie kendra's house!!! Except for the past year, and now this one, that it's rained too hard!!! Geez....what is this world coming to...raining on Easter! PAH!!! (I don't think that's a word, but whatever)

I got to help auntie Kendra, and auntie Claire make all the little Easter eggs, I got to stuff them, and sticker them, and I get to help hide them. And...I got to help auntie Kendra make the sweetest, most cutest bunny cake with Easter eggs that I have ever seen! It's pretty sweet being fourteen, I must say. And tomorrow...Mom and I get to make pie!!! It's for Monday when we're having our open house thing at ..duh...our house! So everyone cool is gonna be there...so be there..or be square!*

And Happy Birthday to the most fantastic selfless woman in the world...yes...you know it...MY MOTHER!!! Love you mom.

Well, I have to get dressed, so that I can actually be seen in public...so yes..I shall be leaving now.

Ta-ta!



*I do not know why I said that, it's totally not like me, so be there or be...uncool. I guess.
See y'all later!

~xoxoxo

Amanda at 9:00 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment