Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Forty-fifth Post Ever...

I really should post more often, becuase then my posts wouldn't have to be so LONG! Ah well...I don't, so here's another (long) episode of "A day (or two or three) in the life of Me."

So, since last I posted we have all been to the zoo, with our freakin' cool I heart NY T-shirts, and we had Chrisaleen at our house for several days, and we came to the island, and Nicole and I stayed behind with Uncle Google and Auntie Tracey, and now I'm a poor little sicky! And yeah...thats basically it for now.

T-T-F-N.....ta-ta for now.

Amanda at 5:50 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 9:45 PM Blogger 3-of-5 said...

Hey Amanda,
I hope you are not too sick, cause that is never fun, especially if you are not at home. I am still at Auntie Monica's house. Hope you feel better soon!!

Love Auntie Kendra

 
at 8:38 AM Blogger Claire Colvin said...

Feel better soon Amanda! You can't miss the last few days of summer holidays being sick. That would just be wrong.

I hope you're having a great time on the Island. We'll have to hang out sometime soon I haven't seen you guys in FOREVER.

Sending you my best get-better-soon-hug,
Auntie Claire

 

Post a Comment