Friday, May 11, 2007

Eightieth Post Ever...

Friday.
To do list-
1- Go to school, be bored all day.
2- Go to "the health unit" and get meningococcal + TDP immunizations.
3-Drop sister off @friends house.
4- Go to Staples and buy white out.
5- Go to Boston Pizza and eat supper with mom.
6- Go see Spiderman 3 with mom.

Ok..so not all of that was planned ahead of time...but we did it all! In one afternoon!
crazy stuff huh?

Yeah..so school was boring...because face left early, and shara and all the other band/choir ppl's are gone to on a trip. It's not quite fair.
Anyways....After school I had to go get a shot. NO wait! Two shots! I thought I was only getting the TDP one, but then the lady said that I hadn't had my meningitis one yet..so I got one in each arm...simultaneously! Crazy..I know.
So all afternoon I couldn't use my right arm properly, cuz it's the meningococcal one, and it kiinndd of hurts.

Yah. So I asked mom if she wanted to go with me to see Spiderman 3, and she said sure..so we stayed in that little...plaza-y thing (staples/the theatre/starbucks) ALL afternoon. We ate at BP across from the theatre. It was a fun time. Except our waiter was a liittlee on the odd side...he was EXTREMELY talkative, and very...bubbly. and male.
But hey! who am I to judge right?

Anyways! So Spiderman 3 made me cry. (*watch for movie spoilers below...highlight to read. Be warned! Major spoilers!)
I didn't want Harry to die! It was so amazing, and sad, and dramatic, and adorable, and sad and UH! So not fair. He was soo....so.....amazing. Why did he have to die like that! And just after he had become the good guy again....I loved his last line.."We're friends. Best friends." It was so...amazing. *sigh* But overall it was a very good movie...I would suggest seeing it...It's kind of like Pirates, and LOTR and all those other trilogies...the first one's amazing, the third one's amazing..but the second one is just kind of there to provide some little plot twists for the third one....it's kind of just a bridge between two really good movies. (I really hope this applies for Shrek too, cuz otherwise.....ew.)

All in all..it was a fantastic night!
(I really enjoyed hanging out with you mom...we should do it more often!)

XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Amanda at 9:50 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment