Monday, May 07, 2007

Seventy-ninth Post Ever...



"Spring Swing 2007!"

You all should have been there! We actually had loads of fun, swing dancing and doing that funky east-indian-can/can-thing we did. Goodtimes. Yeah...we were all SO cute (not to brag..hah) Bob, Erin, Amy, Joanna, and I were all there...there were other people..but we didn't really pay attention to those people. (aren't we nice....) Yeah. We are. Annnyyyways. It was a good time.
Saturday morning I got up REALLY early (well...8:30, but that's early for a saturday) to go make cards @church with my mommy! It was like one huge "Stampin' Up" party. It was loads of fun...I felt very creative and artsy when I left. ^-^
Sunday we went to church....and Pastor David Manuel spoke, he's the ICCF pastor at our church. He was really good, I really enjoyed the sermon. He made me laugh....
At about 2:30 that afternoon I went over to RachelG's house (she goes to my youth.) to meet everyone for Shara's surprise sixteenth party! It was great, so we all walked over to Shara's, and we walked into the basement, and she was in shock! It was amazing. Then we played all sorts of games...had supper, played spoons and hung out. It was fun.
(HappyBirthdaylove, if you're reading this.)
Today we came to school....the first part was boring..BUT in english class we're now reading "Romeo and Juliet" so that makes me happy...science is still confusing, because it's these annoying "balancing equations" and "classifying equations" worksheets..rawr. Spanish is still fun...we're learning ALL KINDS of things....and it's basically just cool. We got eliminated in the badminton intramurals today..we played some guys...who beat us. Badly.
=S
Yeah....it's been a fun couple days.
(I will get pictures from friday when I get home....)
I have to go to PEclass...so I'm going to say goodbye for now.
XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Amanda at 1:15 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 11:30 AM Blogger ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

hmmm... *face*

spring swing flingy thing was amazing... u were so purdyful in ur outfit (the boys made me laugh so hard ugh!)

I love Manuel! He's so funny, and he doesn't always mean to be. lol

ihatebalancingstupidchemicalequations! WE MATCH!

/face

 

Post a Comment