Thursday, May 17, 2007

Eighty-first Post Ever...

So I haven’t really been blogging a lot lately..but that’s mostly because I haven’t really been doing much.

I figure I’d update it just so you all know that I haven’t fallen off the face of the earth!

So this weekend we have a bunch of stuff (well..some stuff) planned. Saturday is turkey dinner..just cuz we missed it at Christmas, Sunday is church, and hopefully the bonfire with youth for me! =]
Monday…I’m not sure what we’re doing Monday, but I have youth at the park! We’re playing kickball..I’m excited.

So yeah. Um...OH! I almost forgot! =o YC IS IN SEVEN DAYS! Ohhhmy goodness gracious me. (hah…I copied face.)

Yah…so exactly one week and 61/2 hours from now…I’ll be on a bus to Edmonton!
YAY!!!

Pretty much yeah. The week after that is the HCS banquet-y thing, which is gonna be exciting! I can’t wait to see everyone again..it’s going to be a ball!

School’s been pretty good lately, we’re doing Shakespeare (romeo and juliet) in English, so that’s just AMAZING! I absolutely adore Shakespeare! ^^
Science we’re doing physics…which is easy, but boring.
Spanish..um..I have a test of Friday! Fun times. Past tense verbs, and more intense vocab, and really intense reading comprehension thingys and yah. But it’s getting really fun, cuz I could actually have a normal conversation with someone..in Spanish!

SO yeah…
That’s pretty much life as of now.
XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Amanda at 11:39 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at 3:47 PM Blogger ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

copycat x3

GOYC! Wow... u have the hrs counted down to *applaud*

I'm cited guyses *hmmmmm face*

FACE

/face <3

 
at 8:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how you said face like..three times in a row.
like..like like...ohhbyob!

i'm a tad excited too....=]

/face

 
at 10:55 AM Blogger Claire Colvin said...

Hye guess what, I'm coming to visit this week-end too :) It's been about forever I think since I last saw you. Looking forward to hanging out with two of the coolest chicks in Abbotsford!

Auntie Claire

 

Post a Comment