Thursday, May 24, 2007

Eighty-second Post Ever...

This is kind of a delayed post..or a late post..or whatever you want to call it.

Basically Erin and I had a picnic like...two weeks ago, and I was gonna blog about it..but I didn't.

So here I am! Blogging about it.
We went out to her house, picked her up, then went to uncle darcy/auntie sharon's place and waited for auntie kendra. While we were waiting we colored on the sidewalk with the COOLEST sidewalk chalk in the world.
Here's our creations.

So they're pretty much amazing if I do say so myself.
I felt like a little kid again!

It was fabulous.
When Auntie Kendra showed up we went out and picked up KFC, the froese's went and got Mcdonalds and we met up @mill lake park!
We ate, had ice cream from an ice cream truck, and walked around the lake.
Overall..it pretty much felt like summer!

It was a good time.
I'm kind of just blogging to kill time between now and 5:20 when I can leave for the church.
We're going to YC.
=]

I'll post pics and fun stuff when I get back!


Much love to you all...
amanda

Amanda at 3:19 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 9:02 AM Blogger Claire Colvin said...

Hey Amanda,

You probably won't see this until you get back but you're at YC RIGHT NOW!!! No more waiting. Hope you're having an amazing time.

Auntie Claire
ps my word verification on this post was "boyik". It made me giggle.

 

Post a Comment