Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ninty-fourth Post Ever...

Hi.

=)
anyway...so this week has been AMAZING.mostly.

I got monday off of work...so we all went out to harrison, which was SO fun.
Tuesday...I had a REALLY weird morning that we won't get into...and then I worked, and then I went out for supper with Amy+Caity(who I have not seen in over two months!) That was fun...we went to BP and had pizza. yum..... ^^

Wednesday I worked....woohoo.

Thursday I was off work and I went to Playland with youth!!! yess...I seriously had been waiting ALL summer long for that day.
It was one of the best days of my entire summer.
We got to the church....got on the bus....drove out to Playland...bought tickets, went on rides, ate food, ate ice cream, got henna tattoes (gecko's!)....ate more food, walked to mcdonalds, ate more food, got back on the bus and came back to the church!
(pictures from playland.)

And then I slept over at face's house...hehe. I'll bet you can NOT guess what we did...tehe.
we're so cool...

And here I sit...at lauren's house...about to go to the airshow.

I seriously need to just STAY HOME for ONE DAY!
hah.
ohhhmy.
I'm just busy-busy-busy.
but that's the way we like it.

=)

Amanda at 10:26 AM

1comments

1 Comments

at 12:54 PM Blogger ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

i'm guessing that we watched the food channel?

 

Post a Comment