Thursday, July 05, 2007

Eighty-ninth Post Ever...

We are now officially in Calgary.
It's been really fun! Justina and I went to the mall today, we took the bus and the C-train out to Chinook, bought some flip flops (that match my dress that I bought for the wedding), I got a short-sleeved blue hoodie, and Justina got a really cute purple Tee. We bought orange julius, and 2kool-aid slushie things that made me hyper. After all that we went and saw Fantastic 4:Rise of the Silver Surfer...for the third time. Tehe.
Yeah, we were the only people in the theatre, so we pretty much went crazy. Well, almost. And we did something that I have never done in my life...we had donuts instead of popcorn...mostly cuz the line was shorter to get donuts.
=)
So it's pretty much an amazing movie, and you should see it. Yeah...Then we took the bus home [which was REALLY hot] and after getting home we went and ran through the fountain. It was good times.
Some of our random pictures from today:
^me and stina in the theatre...
^me'n'my donut!
^Stina'n'her donut!
^Stina in the HUGE handi-capped parking spot.


Tuesday afternoon, I didn't have to work, for some strange/completely unknown reason so I called Chloe and found out she was going out to see Transformers with her parents. She invited me to go along, so I did! It was a really amazing movie! It was really fun with Chloe...she's crazy. Loveyoudarling.

It seems all I do these days is watch movies..it's crazy! I've seen Spiderman3, Pirates3[twice],Ratatouille, and Fantastic4[three times].
It's pretty much the craziest thing in the world...





I'm bored and pretty much just having fun typing.
So I'm excited for the wedding on Saturday, and I will post about that after Saturday!!!



XoxoxoxoxoxoX

Amanda at 9:04 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 8:24 PM Blogger ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

Amanda... ur so beautiful <3

Sounds like ur having a lot of fun, wish I were there with u. Dance like crazzzy okay?

/Face

- still don't go and see oceans13

 

Post a Comment