Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ninty-second Post Ever...

So...we were going to go camping this weekend! I was getting all excited and such, and Chantelle was possibly gonna come and it was all just very exciting! And then it rained. And then Chantelle went to science world(so she didn't come). And so we came to Victoria! It's been great fun so far.
(And we're leaving tomorrow, so I trust the whole trip is going to be fabulous.) We went to the mall today, I bought a new pair of earrings that I must say are rather gorgeous, and I bought a batman belt buckle with a new belt attached, and I got a haircut!!!
=)That's all for now.
XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

And guess what!?
comments work.
you just have to click on it twice..sort of.
you'll figure it out..you're smart.
(it says post a comment after you click on the '0 comments)
Mhmm....
=)

Amanda at 8:43 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 7:08 PM Blogger Amanda said...

testing.

 
at 2:23 PM Blogger Claire Colvin said...

Love, LOVE, love the hair! Have fun in Victoria and say Hi to everyone for me.

Auntie Claire
ps not EVERYONE in all of Victoria, just, you know, the family people that I know. ktxbye

 
at 9:38 PM Blogger º٭ºٔ Ð@iš¥ º٭º said...

Love your new haircut! It's amazing,just like you ^^.


awe Manda, I miss hanging out with you. We need to do it again sometime.

Love ya!

Chloe

 
at 10:34 PM Blogger ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

amanda i almost died when your page loaded.


O.M.G oodnessgraciousme



0_0 your hair is.... AMAZING - and u hv bangs like me ^v^ WE MATCH! heeeee....


i want your belt buckle.... ahhhhhh..... i can't believe it - i need to hug you love.


now y are u so kyooottte <3333



/URFACE


cause yanno <333333

 

Post a Comment