Saturday, June 23, 2007

Eighty-seventh Post Ever...




So today was a pretty random day.

First I slept.
Then I had breakfast.
Then I made lunch.
Then I cleaned my room..sorta. (it's not quite done yet.)
And then Nicole and I played half a game of Tribond. (which makes absolutely no sense unless your in your thirties and have some knowledge of the world...it'd be a good game for the house of mirth girls I think.)
About half way through our game daddy came and asked if we wanted to go into town, and I needed to pick up a few things, so go into town we did.
We went to some shoe warehouse or something, and I bought new shades! I'm quite in love with them. =)
Then we went to Walmart and I bought makeup...cuz yeah.
Afterwards we went to the mall and daddy looked for shoes, and I found a pair of AMAZING shoes (kinda like trentshoes.tehe) that I'm buying once I get my first paycheck...OH YEAH! I got a job.
At a fruit stand...kittykorner to the safeway by my house. Come buy stuff from me! =D
Then I bought a present for Chloe's birthday.
After leaving the mall, mom said she didn't want to cook, so we went to Nando's.
Yum.
When we were done Nando's, Nicole and I wanted icecream, so we went to McDonald's looking for Chantelle..and Icecream.
Apparently she wasn't working, so we just got icecream and left.
Then dad was taking pictures of us as we left McDonald's and I felt quite famous.
daddy+camera+anywhere in the world+our family=paparazzi
yup.
Here's some of our "paparrazi" pictures.
I kinda actually like them.

Yup.

That was my life today.
Kinda sounds like the rest of my summer....'cept that I've gotta work seven hours a day, four days a week.

XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Amanda at 9:34 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 9:39 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I was just thinking... Coli kinda looks like a flower!

 
at 8:20 AM Blogger Darcy and Sharon said...

Hey, congrats on your new job!!! Hope it goes well for you!

 
at 8:58 PM Blogger Claire Colvin said...

Whoo hoo! New job! Awesomeness. Great photos, as always. It's entirely unfair that the pair of you get to be so pretty, but because I love you I'm totally OK with it :D

Glad you were inspired by my post on art. We have to get together and make some art. And I haven't forgotten about Salsa dancing. I'll check the schedule and see when it start.

love you,
Auntie Claire

 

Post a Comment