Thursday, June 28, 2007

Shuffle.

So this afternoon I went out for a walk...I was thinking a lot about what all happened at school this year, how I've grown, and how things've changed.
I was feeling a little...weird. Kind of almost sad. Don't ask me why, but life was just kind of getting to me.

I had my ipod on shuffle, and I heard my three *current* favorite songs, and it was like God was controlling which songs I was hearing..it was INSANE!
=)
the first was 'made to love you' by toby mac...it is one of the most inspiring, touching songs I have ever heard...it talks about how we were all created to love God, and to serve Him and Him alone. The chorus is:
And when did I forget that...
I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You
You were here before me
You were waiting on me
And you said you'd keep me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You!

The second one that came on was 'lose my soul'...again by tobymac. This song talks about how the world will try and drag us into being materialistic, but as Christians, we should want to live only for God.
the chorus goes like this:
I don't want to gain the whole world, and lose my soul,
Don't wanna walk away, let me hear the people say.
I don't want to gain the whole world, and lose my soul,
Don't wanna walk away, let me hear the people say.

The last song before my ipod died on me was 'feelin' so fly' by....you guessed it...tobymac.
It's a very interesting song, kind of...gangsta'.
It's pretty much about how living for God and having his love is a spiritual high.
the chorus:
There ain't a day that goes by
That I'm not singing Your praise
There ain't a day that goes by
That I'm not lifting your name
A supernatural high
Your love is simply insane
You got me feeling so fly


It was a pretty interesting walk.
It felt really good, and now I think I'm ready for summer!

Bring it on!
XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Amanda at 3:10 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 3:23 PM Blogger ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

Oh Face.

I love you <3

Amazing what he can do eh?

JESUS LOVE YOU - and uh so do I eh...

My new fave tbymc song is 'No Ordinary Love' - mumumumum....

Love love love xoxoxoxoxox

 
at 9:40 AM Blogger º٭ºٔ Ð@iš¥ º٭º said...

Hmm.......

Awe Manda you're amazing, and don't let anybody else tell you different. You make me smile ^.^ and hopefully you, me and Chantelle can hang out this summer sometime.......
Anyways, those songs sound pretty good. I think I'm going to have to read a little bit on Toby Mac. Chantelle showed me the mumumumumum..... sounds pretty good.

Awe, hope you have a fantastic summer! (hmm.......Johnny......)

LOL!!!!

love ya

 
at 1:33 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

mumumumumumum gah.

-totaly too lazy to sign in- and I'm so bored.

 

Post a Comment