Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Forty-sixth Post Ever...

Hey everyone.....what's new?

I have been going to school for a WHOLE WEEK now...yeah I know....IT'S CRAZY! But that's the way it is! I met some people that are in some of my classes, one of the girls even goes to my church! How cool! And I love all of my classes, they are SO much fun..usually.... (heh) And we get our laptops on Monday, woohoo! Happy days. Anyways, here's me by my locker (which is upstairs I might add, and all of my classes are downstairs! Yarg!)


So yeah, we start actually DOING hard-core school on Monday, so that'll be...fun, I 'spose. But yeah.

OH! I almost forgot...(how stupid of me) I HAVE A NEW BABY COUSIN!!! He is soooo adorable, and he's very tiny small! Only six pounds! SIX!!! He's so cute and cuddly and...he is a beautiful baby! He's adopted, and he can't come back from the US yet, but soon! Yeah, we spent the whole afternoon with him and his family yesterday...it was lots of fun, and I got to hold him, and he's so light you can hardly tell your holding him! I think he'll make an awesome addition to their immediate family, as well as to our extended one!

Anyways, I'll post back later...

Amanda at 7:46 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 10:24 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the new laptop was on Tuesday.

 

Post a Comment