Sunday, November 05, 2006

Fiftieth Post Ever...

Wow...my fiftieth post...that's like....half a hundred! wooooaah!

Well, since last I posted I have been to a Jeremy Camp/Hawk Nelson concert, and I must say it was the BEST concert that I have ever attended (besides the fact that it is the ONLY concert I've ever been to...of course.) We had so much fun, there were 32 people, youth pastors included, and we rented a big huge charter bus and drove for two hours to Overlake Christian Church just on this side of Seattle. The bus ride there was pretty fun, we were all tired, which was odd, because it was only four in the afternoon, and we had yet to jump up and down at a rock concert! We stopped for supper, ate big mac's and got back on the road! When we got there, we found our seats, and three of the girls from our group got upgraded to front row! (hoorah for them....not so nice for us..but who cares right!) Adie Camp, who I'd never heard of before last night, sang first, and then Hawk Nelson came out! YAY HAWK NELSON! They rocked, and it was all extremely fun, as Chantelle and I jumped up and down to "Bring 'em out". And Jeremy Camp is an awesome singer! He is extremely cool, and I love his music. He brought his two little girls on stage and we sang the rock'n'roll version of "I've got the joy-joy-joy-joy!" And we all jumped up and down and danced and sang, and it was GREAT! Then the three girls who had front row tickets came back to where we were sitting and offered them to us, for the rest of the concert! It was soo much fun to go up and stand like.....what....ten feet from Jeremy Camp! It was amayzing! I loved the whole night. The concert ended, we went back to the bus (Chantelle got her purse signed by Hawk Nelson...without ME!) =[ And we drove two hours back to the church! We were all extremely tired, and most of us "slept."

And yeah. I would do it again tommorow if I could..but I can't. *sigh* Anyways...yeah, we had vereniki for lunch today, man that stuff is good. OH! and Auntie Kendra bought me a REALLY cool curious george t-shirt, and it's green, and it has curious george on it! It's pretty snazzy.

Now I must depart to the land of homework! I will post pictures of our concert at a later date, as I am currently being kicked off the computer!
XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Amanda at 8:09 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 6:49 AM Blogger ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

Oh amanda lol, I didn't know where you were for the purse signing ^^

 

Post a Comment