Friday, November 03, 2006

Forty-ninth Post Ever...

Hey everyone!

how's things? Well things in my world are FANTASTIC! I love school, even though it gets hectic sometimes, and youth is awesome! I love it! SOO much! Anyways, speaking of youth, we're going to a Jeremy Camp/Hawk Nelson concert in like 30 1/2 hours!!! YAY! I'm soo excited, it's insane! Anyways. (That's what the banner at the top is advertising....) And here's a picture of me and Caity! (she's the girl I first met at the night sliding thing I did with the youth in August. She rocks!)












Yeah, halloween was ok I 'spose, but to me, it's just like any other day of the year, and it's is my LEAST favorite "holiday" of the entire year. I'm already excited for Christmas though! My small group leader is already listening to Christmas carols, and it's only the beginning of November! =D

Yeah, so I have to switch classes now..(I'm in planning class..) so yeah!
I hope everyone has a fantastic day!
T-T-F-N!
ta-ta-for-now!

XoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Amanda at 8:29 AM

1comments

1 Comments

at 8:37 AM Blogger ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

lolz I love how you type what post it is in your titlez. It's great. =)

 

Post a Comment