Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Eighty-fifth Post Ever..

So here I sit, in Sammy's room, just thinking about this past year...
it's been fabulous!

I've grown a lot (emotionally, spiritually) , I've made a lot of new friends, gotten to know my family better, and done a LOT of school work in between all that.
To think that in september, I had no clue who ANYONE at my school was is just weird! I can't imagine life without them!
I think I finally feel like I belong...I feel like I've been meant to live in Abbotsford forever! I feel so....at home here. More than anywhere else on the planet. It's a pretty awesome feeling to have.

So..school's almost out, another four real days, and then three exams, and yeah...summer here I come!
I'm SO ready for summer, it's pretty insane.
I'm excited for the wedding in July, and seeing Justina again, I'm excited for all our crazy youth events, I'm excited to go camping with Chantelle, and I'm excited to live at her house for days on end!

=)tehe....

that's all I've got to say.....fornow!
sneakkyy.....tehe.again!
=p
XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Amanda at 7:41 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment