Thursday, June 14, 2007

Eighty-sixth Post Ever...

I don't know if anyone reads this anymore...cuz no one comments!
yeah...layin' the guilt on thick.

harsh.

Anyway...Chrisaleen and Sammy have been at our house since saturday, and it's been some good times...mind you, I'm at school all day, so I don't know what goes on during the day..but when I'm around they're good. *shrugs* you'd have to ask me mommy!
So daddy took a REALLY cute picture today of me and sam.
he's my favorite.
=)
School's almost over..three more real days, and three exams.
ooohfun!
*sigh*
I'm SO done with grade ten, it's pretty much insane. I've just been having some really odd./bad/weird/strange/messed up/boring days and I'm trying my hardest to be happy, but it's hard!
I'll be fine when summer comes.....speaking of which....I applied for a job at Safeway today, pray for me. I'm kinda doubtful, and more than a little nervous about it...so yeah. Prayer would definitely be good.

I love you ALL!
/amanda

Amanda at 11:07 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 9:25 AM Blogger Darcy and Sharon said...

Awww, 'Manda, we still love you!

Good luck with the job hunting (it really sucks, doesn't it?)

See you tonight!

 
at 12:27 PM Blogger ◄4Wa||z said...

Hey 'manda - where's that really cute AW t-shirt we saw you in yesterday?
luv ya/sf

 
at 10:13 AM Blogger Claire Colvin said...

Oh the guilt! the guilt! [ sways back with hand to forehead like a Southern Belle overacting in a REALLY old movie ] Well you're sleeping in my spare room at the moment so I'd say odds are good you have not been forgotten. There are sounds coming from the kitchen that sound rather like someone making cinnamon buns...could be we're in for a good day.

I will definitely pray re: Safeway. You'd make a great Safeway girl!

love Auntie Claire

 
at 4:02 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh face.

I Read ur blog =)

Yeahsafeway - I'll shop there all the time now~

Hey good luck on that provincial tomorrow =/ I'm trying to get into study mode right now... it's not working well ^^ yanno.

GRADETENISOVER! hooohhooo...

C u on thursday Luv.

/face

 

Post a Comment