Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fifty-first Post Ever...

Hey people.....I got some pictures that I can post from the Beyond Measure Tour concert that we saw! Here's some...












^Hawk Nelson^












^Amy......ohhh Amy!^













^Bob (Chantelle) and Rachel^

Well yeah, you can see we were all extremely excited, and had loads of fun! (which we did...of course!)

Anyways....we're leaving for Seattle tommorow..and I get to miss our EXTREMELY long remberance day assembly tommorow! *score!* But yeah,we're going to see the Dead Sea Scrolls at like...four tommorow.....and my dad, uncle google and I are taking a tour of the Boeing factory, which should be cool. Ad we're gonna go swimming with Chrisaleen! In a really cool pool at the hotel! (I will post pictures when we get back!) And yeah.....that's pretty much all I got to say!

XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Amanda at 9:25 AM

2comments

2 Comments

at 4:27 PM Blogger ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

Yes the assembly was boring....
I miss yewww....

 
at 5:27 PM Blogger ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

Oh my word...

 

Post a Comment