Friday, November 17, 2006

Fifty-second Post Ever...

Well, life.....wow, what a broad subject. Ok, my life. It's pretty good, right now anyways. So yeah. I'm excited because:
1. Today is friday.
2. I'M GOING CHRISTMAS SHOPPING WITH MY FRIEND!
3. Tommorow I get to babysit the most adorable kids in the world (and eat candy)
4. I get to make Christmas cards tomorrow.
5. I get to see all my H.C.Y.N.* friends in two days! *(hard core youth nerd)
6. I get to see Happy Feet tonight with a whole wack of people.
7. I get my report card today!
Ok report cards aren't so exciting, but thats not the point. So yeah! It's pretty much all good. OH! and I need to get pictures of our awesome weekend in Seattle.

But yeah, later. yes. I have to go grab my report card then go shopping. I shall post more later!
XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Amanda at 2:09 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment