Saturday, November 18, 2006

Fifty-third Post Ever...

I bought christmas presents! yay!
I love christmas! It makes me happy, and it smells nice...And I now have Christmas jewelry! I have red and white striped hoops for my ears, and I have Christmas tree ball earings that coli and I made, and I have a candy cane necklace! So it's all good! I'm gonna be christmas-y from now until like...december 31!

Anyways, I bought stuff for..certain...people. *cough* ANYWAYS! Ariel and I had loads of fun shopping, and Happy Feet is the cutest/funniest movie IN THE WORLD! I loved it. Yup. I'm leaving in a couple minutes to babysit, and we get to make cookies! So fun. OH! And we (ariel and I) went to the brand new park by our house today...which was fun. Kinda wet, but it looks like it could be great fun! And tommorow is sunday, which means I get to see all my youth nerd friends! And then the next day is monday, which means school again, but even better, it means there's youth! I love youth. It's so cool! I always feel so accepted there, and you can feel God in the room when we all sing. It's pretty fabulous! And I think we're gonna try to start a prayer group at school, although I've heard rumors of one that has already been going for a while. So we're gonna investigate that before we start our own. And yeah! That's pretty much life as of now.
Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend.

XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Amanda at 5:47 PM

6comments

6 Comments

at 4:48 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, nice new colors on the blog.
/dad

 
at 8:00 PM Blogger ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

Oh manda :)

Hey speaking of gifts, I usually do a big christmas par-t with my friends... We all like bring one gift and randomly play games to win them ^^ wanna do it?

 
at 10:37 PM Blogger Amanda said...

SO YES!
It'll be soo fabulous! and rachel will bring her chocolate fondue fountain, and we'll watch sappy romance movies, and do christmassy things and OOHH! im so excited already!

eek

 
at 11:20 AM Blogger ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

lol sappy romance movies it is ^^
Lets invite te boiz eeeeee!!! yes!
Bwahahaha >:D

 
at 9:23 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard the BEST Christmas song yesterday. It was U2's big hit and thought it very appropriate as we were out shopping at the time. The song... "U2 - I Still Havent Found What Im Looking For".

Is that a great shopping song or what?

/dd

 
at 10:19 AM Blogger Amanda said...

YES!
i love it...and i love your disapearing daddy act!

<3

 

Post a Comment