Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sixty-first Post Ever...

Hello people of the world! (well..not really the world, more like my family in the lower mainland. Whatever!)

ANyways...so today is sunday December 17!!! That means that christmas is only like......8DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohh man I'm excited.

The real reason I'm posting is to inform ALL of you of what is going on in my life RIGHT now.
-Uncle Steve and Aunt Leona got here last night..very cool.
-I went to Chloe's for a sleepover- extremely cool.
-and......er.....not sure what else.
Our play is coming up REALLY fast...(the one @school) and so is CHRISTMAS!

ANyways....my sister's trying to intimidate me off the computer...so I'll be going no......

Amanda at 2:40 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 7:49 PM Blogger 3-of-5 said...

It is so nice to have someone post on a regular basis, unlike myself. Oh well. I too can't wait for Christmas and to spend some time together. And of course there is all the good food! See you next Saturday!
XOXO Auntie Kendra

 
at 4:02 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

*GASP*

are you coming on SATURDAY!?!?!?!

that would be AmAzInG!!!
wow....i'm sooo psyched for Christmas! EEEK!!!

<3

 

Post a Comment