Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Fifty-ninth Post Ever...

Well hr we r @ # 59.





That was a tad random..but ohhh how I looove msn lingo. Anyway. I'm here to tell all y'all about the WONDERFUL christmas banquet we had at zoisia last night. (I'm also telling you...from personal experience...that pop makes popcorn mushy if you drink it with a mouthful of popcorn.) So we had a power outage last night...I was all scared because I thought the power wouldn't come back on, and the youth banquet would be cancelled...BUT NO! The power came back and the banquet was fantastic. I got all prettied up and put my wonderfully brown dress on and went to the church! We took some pictures with my dad's HUGE camera..and yeah. It was pretty great. We had "chicken cordon bleu"(someone correct my spelling!) and it was yummmy. And then we basically just sat around and conversed. Oh how I love youth. It's amazing.





Now I have several projects that need doing by the end of the week so I shall leave you with some pictures from last night's "party!"

>cheesecake....(and my poker straight hair!)


>chantelle and shantell (did I spell that right??)


>>Caity!!! <3



XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Amanda at 3:35 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment