Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Fifty-sixth Post Ever...

Oh school. I could seriously write like..a book on how wierd it was to get up and go to school today! It felt so..unnatural almost! It was prettty crazy.

Anyways....this was becuase we haven't had school since FRIDAY, and then we had to go to an early dismissal day today, and we probably won't have to go tommorow depending on what the weather does! Anyways, we didn't have school because of this! >>> =O
Yeahh...prettty insane if you ask me! (thats my school!) yeah. We stayed home, did nothing..well almost nothing...pretty much nothing (well, we made these adorable little snowmen, and I made christmas cards, and we watched tv, and ate food, and we went to a movie last night and..nothing else)
So we went to school today, and almost 1/2 of the students didn't even SHOW UP! so we had half empty classrooms! It was pretty fun! *coughnotcough*
and yeah. That's pretty much it as of now.
I'm still trying to decide whether or not to go out to bible study this afternoon....hm.....ah well! we'll see when the time comes!
all feet are the same!
XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Amanda at 2:41 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 6:01 PM Blogger º٭ºٔ Ð@iš¥ º٭º said...

hihi!!!!!!!!


our school is soooooooo full of snow.

 
at 9:46 PM Blogger 3-of-5 said...

Snow days are fun! I only had to teach on Wednesday, and I am sure we will have school tomorrow. It sure does make for a short week! See ya soon. I have Stargate-SG1, season 10!
XOXO "Anny" Kendra

 
at 4:33 PM Blogger Amanda said...

I LOVE STARGATE!
its rad....i want to hug it..

=D
anyways....ohh school.

 
at 8:20 AM Blogger ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

Theif~
I luff ya <3

 

Post a Comment