Thursday, November 23, 2006

Fifty-fifth Post Ever...

Wow....two posts in one day! I guess I'm just emotionally out of sync. But whatever!

Anyways, I got into the car, and my mom smiled at me, and we listened to Avalon on the radio, and everything just got a whole lot better! So yeah. I'm determined to be happy, and to make everyone else happy tommorow! If I can't be happy tommorow, well then...whatever..I'll be happy! So...going to a prayer night tomorow at church! With Amy, and Amy, and Caity, and Jill, and Bob, and Daniel, and Jon, and some other people...I think Gina's coming. (not sure though!)

Anyways...just had to let you all know that life is actually not such a bad thing!

Amanda at 3:53 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 12:04 PM Blogger Claire Colvin said...

Well I'm certainly glad that things got better. Moms are definitely one of God's best ideas :)

ps I posted on the randomness blog today

Auntie Claire

 

Post a Comment